Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting ready to retire - one way to save money

As part of our journey to retirement, we're looking for ways to save money so that we can retire earlier, Yes? Of course that's part of the plan. The more we can save on our everyday household needs and stash more of our income into our various retirement plan accounts the faster we'll reach our goals.


I've been searching for ways to do just this and found a way to get rid of my electric bill. That would save me at least $100 per month or $1200 a year. Adding this amount by itself will really add up. Plus, I like not having an electric bill. Free energy seems almost impossible doesn't it? Not any more! And, it's eco friendly so won't pollute the environment, another interest to me.

Would you like to do the same?


What if you could reduce or eliminate your electric bill? Check out the newest and latest product that will help you do just that right here.
It's a solar stirling plant that uses the sun to generate free electricity. Watch the videos and learn more with the above link. This simple to install system isn't a solar panel (those are expensive and you'd need an expert to install it) and it's a DIY project that anyone can do for a super inexpensive price.

I'm reading the reviews by others that are using it and I like what I see. I'll keep reviewing and finding us all products to help us save money, make money and get on the road to retirement earlier than most.

Thanks for following along, let me know your comments below as we learn together to get on the journey to retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment