Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Tax Benefits of a Home Based Business is part of my Journey to Retirement

 One of the reasons that I'll always keep my home based business is the great tax benefits it gives me. It's not only a business I've loved for 25 years, it helps men and women find and use the best skin care, personal care, household and wellness products, it's fun, it's easy if I'm consistently working a little at a time, I get wholesale prices for my own products and yes, those tax deductions!

There are so many things we buy on a regular basis for a home office and unless you have a home based business, you can't take a deduction for paper, computers, printers, fax machines, staplers and all those general office supplies. Here's more information on the tax benefits of a home based business that might have you considering adding something like it to your journey to retirement too.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!
The tax benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment