Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Welcome to My Journey to Retirement

As a writer and blogger for the last five years, this year I thought I'd start a new blog that I could post many of my writings in one location as well as share my path to retirement with you. I'll be gathering information from my accounts at my two blogs, Infobarrel, Squidoo, YouSayToo and Redgage and will share how you can get started doing what I do too.

Retirement for 50 Boomers!


I've also been a restaurant entrepreneur and owned an Italian American restaurant with my husband. We've just decided recently to close it after 17 years in business. My husband has been a chef for over 35 years and owning and operating a restaurant is a physically demanding job and he's had problems with shoulder, elbow and knee problems. It's just been getting too difficult to continue this type of work and it isn't helping our retirement plan either! More on that in future posts, running a restaurant and much of what it entails.

I'm looking forward to this blog, I can't wait to start sharing my articles with you as well as share ideas for you to begin your own journey to retirement as well.

I hope you'll follow along, add comments and suggestions during this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment