Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm writing lenses (articles) on Squidoo - you can too!

I'm writing lenses on Squidoo and would love you to join me. Write what you love and share your knowlege to earn an extra income. Write about anything you can share information about that others are seeking, keep it updated and fresh and earn for years to come.

Squidoo isn't fast cash but, rather it's a slower process of writing articles, keeping them updated and fresh in the eyes of the search engines but, once it's written it can earn indefinitely with a little promotion. Are you looking for a revenue sharing writing site? Check out Squidoo! Pay is based on shared adsense, infolinks, amazon, youtube and if you have cafepress or zazzle you can also make money using those too.

It's part of my journey to retirement and could help you too. Click the link above to join and then look for me there, I'll help you as much as possible and you'll meet other great writers there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment