Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home Office Setup

Home office setup (courtesy of istockphoto.com)


Now, that's a nice, neat and organized desk! Just what you and I need on our journey to retirement - to start to declutter our stuff and get down to business working on the future!

Today I've been working in my home office and after years of having a home based business, I realized that my office could be much better organized and I think I could get a lot more accomplished if it were. Much of what I need to do is get rid of things I no longer need. I do keep lots of magazines, books, journals as well as products, gift baskets and all the goodies that go inside and boxes for shipping orders.

I'll be spending this week reorganizing my office so that I can be much more productive and in the meantime, thought that this article on Home Office Setup would be helpful to you if you're in need of some office set up or organization.


I'll try to add some photos of my work and progress as I work at improving my office space this week - it's a little exciting even though it's also work!!

Have a great day and let me know what you're doing to work on your journey to retirement. I'd love your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment