Saturday, April 28, 2012

Retire in Great Shape!

It's time for a daily workout - there's no sense preparing for retirement if we won't be in the best shape possible, right!? We want to be in great shape financially but, physically is just as important and maybe even more so....

Yoga for me, what about a little for you too. Do you already do some yoga? Or do you have another exercise that you prefer?  Even beginners can do and enjoy Yoga without hurting or straining yourself. Check it out here!

Yoga helps me to stretch out all my extremities to loosen them up, elongate my body, increase my flexibility and it really feels great especially after long hours on the computer creating my journey to retirement! Yoga helps to reduce stress too. So, if you're getting worried about anything happening in your life right now get started on some yoga stretching moves. Yoga feels amazing!

So, I'll be putting on my yoga outfit, getting my yoga mat and yoga ball while I pop in a DVD to do at least one session of stretching exercises. I hope you'll join me today and do your own workout. It doesn't take long to do and you're worth spending 20-30 minutes on, aren't you!! YES, YOU ARE!

Later, I'll be working on sharing a list of writing sites that I use and love so that you can check them out, see if you like them, maybe incorporate one or two of them into your own retirement plan too.

Always remember, don't leave all your eggs in one basket - we never know when one site, one job or one of anything will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Until next time, thanks for reading and taking the time to make a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment