Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Visualizing my Journey to Retirement

When I think of my retirement, I don't envision a little old lady in a nursing home!

Instead I'd love to watch the sun rises from my sunroom, never miss a sunset over a lakeview, golf or at least ride the golf cart while my husband golfs! I'll keep writing into my retirement since it brings me joy, it's fun and it's easy - would be easier if I had more time and that will come with my journey to retirement too.

I'll walk every day, several times a day. I'll continue to help my skin care customers although that should be pretty well set on auto pilot since they can each have their own account numbers and order directly online, I get the commission - sweet deal!


I'll help others in my community by volunteering at my favorite soup kitchens, church and organizations that do good works.

I love the Law of Attraction, The Secret and wrote this article on How to Make a Vision Board for help with achieving goals. I'll be making my own new vision board soon and will share it with you! I hope you'll read how to make a vision board if you are considering retirement and need help with your goal setting.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment