Friday, June 7, 2013

Personal finance budgeting for retirement

Are you thinking about your retirement even though you're no where near ready to retire? Many people are and they're doing things now that help them save money, keep more of their money, reducing their credit card debt, downsizing their homes, living with less and surviving while thriving with more, well less really!


Would you like to know how and where to invest your hard earned income so that it's safe and helps you to make more money? Here are some of our best ideas for personal finance budgeting for retirement:

Did you know that if you spend $1000 on credit card fees and interest, that same money could add up to $10,000 in your retirement account instead! Wow, that's amazing and one reason we should all be getting rid of our credit card debt and instead be investing that money somewhere -- anywhere would be better than giving it to a credit card company!

Me too and that's why I'm reading and putting into practice this personal finance budgeting program and will list some of my favorite products and ideas to do it. I'll be adding more to this section so subscribe or stay tuned for more!

     First off, Suzi Orman Women & Money. Since women are mainly the ones in charge of family finances and I'm no exception to that rule, it made sense to me to get this book!
              Suzi helps you to ask the right questions with your spouse/partner about money. Get on the same page with your significant other to save for retirement and retire smart. So far, I've loved the easy to follow sections that get us thinking about finances and how to make the most of what we have and how to keep more of it.
               I've already started taking advantage of what she's saying in Women & Money, saving more and getting rid of some of the junk around me that could be holding me back. Suzi Orman gives us a look at some wealthy women and what sets them apart from those that aren't wealthy.
               I love how Suzi helps women get rid of the blame game and also learn why things don't go well sometimes with money. Learn for yourself what you're doing wrong with those green bills in your wallet and how to respect, appreciate and keep more of them. There's a great little project to do that helped me a ton and it's such a simple idea that you'll maybe be like me and say why didn't I think of that sooner.... Better late than never!
               This is one of the first books I suggest you get today, at less than $10 that's a crazy great deal and we'll all be saving more soon. I know I have been already and look forward to sharing my next favorite book and learning tool with you soon. Get reading, let me know when you have your own Suzi Orman Women & Money and what you love first and foremost about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment